We realize that finding effective and appropriate addiction treatment can be an overwhelming and confusing process. Therefore, we have listed the following resources that provide the type of quality addiction care that we would feel comfortable recommending.
Detox and Residential:
- High Watch Recovery Center
- Mountainside Treatment
- Retreat Behavioral Health
- Silver Hill Hospital
- Stonington Institute
- Grant Street Partnership
- Connecticut Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
Addiction Services Bed Availability
- Aware Recovery Care
- RSCT – Recovery Services of Connecticut
- The Substance Abuse Treatment Unit (SATU)
- CT Alcoholics Anonymous (A.A.)
- Alcoholics Anonymous (A.A.)
- CT Narcotics Anonymous (N.A.)
- Narcotics Anonymous (N.A.)
Call the Connecticut Region of Narcotics Anonymous Statewide phone line. (800) 627-3543 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Mutual-help Groups for the Relatives, Friends and Loved Ones of Alcoholics:
- Adult Children of Alcoholics (ACOA)
National office: 310-534-1815
National office: 888-4AL-ANON
If you have found this Website while in crisis and are considering self-harm, please click on and contact these resources below, or call your local emergency access number immediately.