To make the process of moving into one of our residences a smooth transition for you, we have provided below a list of things to bring so you can easily prepare. If you need any clarification about provided items or things you can or cannot bring with you, please contact us at (203) 903-5523 or email@example.com.
What To Bring:
- Groceries for a week
- Toiletries (i.e., toothpaste, toothbrush, alcohol-free mouthwash, deodorant, shampoo, soap, etc.)
- Insurance cards, prescriptions, and medications
- Aftercare plans from referents, if applicable
- Clothes and appropriate attire for job/professional interviews
- Cell phone for job searches, scheduling appointments, and to connect and communicate with members of their 12-Step fellowship, fellow residents, management of the house itself, family members.
- Personal electronics (laptops, tablets)
- Prepaid debit card for groceries, bus pass, Uber, etc.
- Plastic hangers and a laundry basket
- Lock box for medications and personal items
- Items to personalize your space – extra sheets, blanket, pillow, photographs, books, pictures, etc.
- Initial payment (if not paid prior to admission)